Our favorite style curation sites took quite a break from basic black this week. Getting through the mid-winter doldrums, we’re more than happy to see an uptick in prints and colors. And thus, we collected our five favorite, totally unique new styles this week. Take a look (and prepare to be mesmerized!):
1. Wraparound shirt dress on L-Atitude: Just in this week, at the globally-minded site L-Atitude, is a whole new range of tribal-inspired clothes and accessories. We’re into this short printed dress from Thakoon ($430) — take it on vacation or wear it all winter paired with tights.
2. Oval wooden clutch on AHAlife: AHAlife makes it its business to offer up the most unique luxury picks possible every week. This sculptural clutch from Malini Murjani ($485) is a conversation piece that conforms to no trends. It’s an accessory to hang on to for the long run.
3. Skinny jeans on Wear Ever You Are: Like L-Atitude, Wear Ever You Are was feeling tribal prints this week. Of the site’s top picks, we went for these interesting — but not too busy-looking — printed skinny jeans ($60).
4. Claire scarf on Lux Fix: This Lucy Jay silk scarf ($185) is available for pre-order from Lux Fix, which offers limited edition designer accessories. We think the geometric look would go perfectly with the dark denim shown above (with a simple top in between, of course).
5. Bright borders scarf on Svpply: One of Svpply’s editor’s picks of the week, this bright, geometric wool scarf ($68) will keep you warmer than the previous example while still wrapping you up in style.