Our top style curation sites offered up some weird and wild accessories this week. Even better, some of their best finds are fit for the boys (Valentine’s Day, anyone?). From safari-inspired cufflinks to Peruvian outerwear, read on for all the most unique fashion to emerge on the web over the past few days:
We’re fans of the whole range from the label Misela, just introduced this week on L-Atitude.
1. Liya clutch from L-Atitude: Global shopping site L-Atitude just added a new range of accessories from Misela, the line from the Istanbul-born, New York-based designer Serra Turker. Our favorite pick from the collection is this gold and beige printed canvas clutch ($185), which pairs a traditional Turkish aesthetic with a modern look.
These brass earrings from Of a Kind were produced in Chicago in a limited run of 50 pieces.
2. Brass Wave earrings from Of a Kind: Handmade from vintage brass, these semi-Art Deco earrings ($60) from Laura Lombardi are a good crossover statement/staple item. And as they’re limited to an edition of 50, it’s unlikely anyone else will have them.
Hippopotamus cufflinks from Lux Fix — yes, these will go with any French-cuffed shirt.
3. Hippopotamus cufflinks from Lux Fix: A hippo’s yawning mouth doesn’t immediately spring to mind when one thinks of classic cufflinks, and that’s exactly why we love this pair by Emma Franklin ($329). They’re currently available for pre-order on Lux Fix, though the price may go up or down according to demand.
This alpaca vest by Cuyana, new this week on AHAlife, is inspired by local Peruvian design.
4. Alpaca striped swing vest from AHAlife: Keep warm with this 100% alpaca vest from Cuyana ($94), one of the latest niche luxury labels to be introduced by daily picks site AHAlife. Cuyana works with indigenous craftsmen in the Peruvian Andes to source its alpaca, and 10% of the company’s profits are given to clean water projects in the area.
These zip finger mittens, found this week by Svpply, also come in gray with red knit trim.
5. Isla mittens from Svpply: Perfect for both men and women, these mittens ($28) are among this week’s editors’ picks on style curation site Svpply. The mitten unzips to reveal knitted fingers, making this particular pair a prime example of both practical and stylish outerwear.