Our 5 Favorite Curated Online Picks of the Week

Misela clutch

Our top style curation sites offered up some weird and wild accessories this week.  Even better, some of their best finds are fit for the boys (Valentine’s Day, anyone?).  From safari-inspired cufflinks to Peruvian outerwear, read on for all the most unique fashion to emerge on the web over the past few days:

We’re fans of the whole range from the label Misela, just introduced this week on L-Atitude.

1. Liya clutch from L-Atitude:  Global shopping site L-Atitude just added a new range of accessories from Misela, the line from the Istanbul-born, New York-based designer Serra Turker.  Our favorite pick from the collection is this gold and beige printed canvas clutch ($185), which pairs a traditional Turkish aesthetic with a modern look.

These brass earrings from Of a Kind were produced in Chicago in a limited run of 50 pieces.

2.  Brass Wave earrings from Of a Kind:  Handmade from vintage brass, these semi-Art Deco earrings ($60) from Laura Lombardi are a good crossover statement/staple item.  And as they’re limited to an edition of 50, it’s unlikely anyone else will have them.

Hippopotamus cufflinks from Lux Fix — yes, these will go with any French-cuffed shirt.

3.  Hippopotamus cufflinks from Lux Fix:  A hippo’s yawning mouth doesn’t immediately spring to mind when one thinks of classic cufflinks, and that’s exactly why we love this pair by Emma Franklin ($329).  They’re currently available for pre-order on Lux Fix, though the price may go up or down according to demand.

This alpaca vest by Cuyana, new this week on AHAlife, is inspired by local Peruvian design.

4.  Alpaca striped swing vest from AHAlife:  Keep warm with this 100% alpaca vest from Cuyana ($94), one of the latest niche luxury labels to be introduced by daily picks site AHAlife.  Cuyana works with indigenous craftsmen in the Peruvian Andes to source its alpaca, and 10% of the company’s profits are given to clean water projects in the area.

These zip finger mittens, found this week by Svpply, also come in gray with red knit trim.

5.  Isla mittens from Svpply:  Perfect for both men and women, these mittens ($28) are among this week’s editors’ picks on style curation site Svpply.  The mitten unzips to reveal knitted fingers, making this particular pair a prime example of both practical and stylish outerwear.

8 Responses to “Our 5 Favorite Curated Online Picks of the Week”

1. Sacha Vaillancourt

Hello there! I am likewise a guide. I appreciate you for making such an remarkable blog posting. Being from Cropwell , has presented me with a adequate understanding on what is involved to drive to Woodstock. My Partner will go on to come and visit your blog site to better appreciate where to go after we come to marietta. You should keep on publishing and show us your memories on Vanderbilt University (TN). Would like to see you before long at the future job fair at 3M Company. Farewell.

2. Marisha Pelis

Hola. Thank you for viewing my service. I was happy to see that we were both brought up in Glencoe and attended Western State University College of Law (CA). Choosing to that university and becoming a Automobile Mechanic has helped me to better adjust living close the river. Looking forward to watching your pic after you inspect our own mountain. Kindly send my thanks to your mother. Many thanks

3. Elliott Meares

Hi. I am a very new Business Professor and was wishing to better be prepared for my event at General Electric Company. This is precisely why I arrived to your blog page. Being brought up in Wellington and choosing to school at Long Island University–C.W. Post Campus in Orange Beach, has assisted me to get ready for my future. My dad and mom are really also instructors and they taught me about this piece of writing soon after researching Mr Archimedes Bath. Thank you so much

4. Cassondra Casiano

Hello. I have not been there since June. It was because I was driving a vehicle to Michigan because of my contract at International Paper Company. This involves a large amount of time from me, however I still think about your page. I remember our days at Chapman University (CA) in Florida. So satisfied that we had a time to play around the playground. Kindly send my respect to betty and mike. Salut

5. Jodi Zemaitis

Hello. We appreciate your checking my blog. I was cheerful to find out that we were both brought up in Townley and went to Woodbury University (CA). Attending to that college and becoming a Bank and Branch Managers has made it easier for me to better adjust staying close the ocean. Looking forward to viewing your picture whenever you come by our mountain peak. Kindly send my thanks to your mother and father. Many thanks

6. Walter Grahn

Heya! We are similarly a guitar tutor. I appreciate you for developing such an important guide. Being from Dora , has provided me with a great awareness on what is required to come to Union Grove. My Partner will go on to come and check up your site to better understand where to go when we get to metro atlanta. Be sure to keep on writing and furnish us your views on Virginia Commonwealth University (VA). Would like to see you very soon at the upcoming job fair at Ingram Micro. Enjoy your day.

7. Selina Scibilia

Perfect info. I was lucky to discover this since I was also given birth to in the big apple. additionally, I appreciate you for visiting Daytona Beach and encouraging me to better have an understanding of culinary skills. This supported me with my admission to University of Fl. Getting excited about seeing you in our apartment and catch up with our rugby game.

8. Margery Patete

Good morning! I am also a educator. I appreciate you for having such an amazing write up. Being from Cleveland , has provided me with a effective knowledge on what is involved to move to Sterrett. My Partner will keep working to come and check up your website to better grasp where to go after we come to altlanta ga. Remember to keep on blogging and give us your views on Virginia Polytechnic Institute & State University (VA). Expect to see you very soon at the upcoming job fair at Sprint. Hasta la vista.

Leave a Comment!

• (will not be published)

*Required field