We’re well into the height of holiday party season, so as we scoured our favorite curated online retailers this week, we kept your various fetes in mind. And of course, a few of the top finds the sites introduced this week will do double duty as gifts and perfect party accessories. Check out our top five picks.
Wear Ever You Are put together a list of affordable party dresses, like this one from Topshop, this week.
1. Topshop dress on Wear Ever You Are: This week, global online shopping source Wear Ever You Are set out to round up affordable party dresses. Our top pick from the eight finalists is this studded bodycon option from Topshop ($110).
This chain strap bag on Lux Fix is a perfect party look.
2. Samaya Mini Box Bag on Lux Fix: New British site Lux Fix launches exclusive, pre-order fashion and accessories every week. We think this small, structured bag by Angel Jackson ($349) would be just right at any holiday party.
Community Collection teamed up with Rebecca Taylor on a temporary boutique to benefit Peace Over Violence.
3. Cowl neck top on Community Collection: Community Collection partnered with designer Rebecca Taylor this week on a mini-boutique of her current collection. Twenty percent of the proceeds from the sale go to the non-profit Peace Over Violence, so you can feel good while wearing this pretty cowl neck top out and about.
Aren’t these nifty? AHAlife found combination bracelet/purse hooks in a variety of materials.
4. Bracelet/purse hook on AHAlife: Daily luxury picks site AHAlife found a bracelet that turns into a hook for one’s bag ($28) — get one for yourself and give a couple as gifts. They’re festive and clever.
This charitable bangle comes engraved with the place name Istanbul, in addition to Bali.
5. Peace bangle on L-Atitude: The globally-minded site L-Atitude just introduced a line of exclusive engraved bangles ($40) whose proceeds help benefit artisans in the Naphia Village. Stack a few on your arm to make a statement!