You’re probably deep into holiday shopping, but as you proceed, why not pick up some hard-to-find pieces for all those hard-to-shop-for family members? Our favorite online retail curators are offering some great new picks this week, and we can guarantee that none of them will have any repeats under the tree.
There’s definitely something for everyone in Of a Kind’s “grab bags” ($45).
1. Holiday grab bag on Of a Kind: We’re fans of the male/female “grab bags” ($45) up this week on the limited edition site Of a Kind — they’re sweet and useful, and will stylishly fill the need for gifts for the most impossible-to-shop-for recipients in your life.
Great gift studs by Colby June, $175 on Community Collection.
2. Vermeil studs on Community Collection: These pretty little things by Colby June are $175, but $35 of that goes straight to the Best Friends Animal Society. All of the weekly designer boutiques on Community Collection donate 20% of their proceeds to charity, making this a great one-stop-shop for gifts that give back.
AHAlife will up your iPad’s game with this snakeskin case, from $575.
3. iPad case on AHAlife: AHAlife is providing numerous daily luxury gift picks, but this black snakeskin-textured iPad case (from $575) by Elizabeth Weinstock takes the cake. Don’t worry, for edgier but equally tech-savvy friends, it also comes in camouflage.
Liya Kebede’s Lemlem line, new on global shopping site L-Atitude, features this great beach-ready tunic ($200).
4. Lemlem tunic on L-Atitude: Any jetset friends should appreciate this lightweight, easy-fitting tunic ($200) from Lemlem, the clothing line founded by supermodel Liya Kebede. The company works with highly skilled weavers in Ethiopia on its garments, which means this particular gift is a unique, artisan-made item.
When buying sweaters, you can’t go wrong with the Saint James’ crewneck fisherman’s look ($190).
5. Saint James sweater on Svpply: If you’re going to get someone the de rigueur sweater for the holidays, you might as well make it a good one. This striped wool fisherman’s version ($190) from Saint James is a classic option.