Just in case you’re celebrating the holidays, well, after the holidays, these items will make great, belated gifts. And don’t fret — our favorite style curation sites offered up fashionable finds for both men and women this week. Read on for all our top picks:
1. Mini beaded bangles on L-Atitude: L-Atitude found this set of bangles in Mumbai. At a mere $48, the bracelets are a good go-to pretty gift.
2. Silk pocket squares on Lux Fix: Still need a present for someone dapper? This silk pocket square (comes in a set of two, $53) from Dominique Mosley is just the ticket.
3. Twig ring set on Community Collection: Community Collection put together their first-ever gift guide, and our favorite among their stylish picks would definitely be this set of stacked rings from Colby June ($380). And with 20% of the proceeds going to the Best Friends Animal Society, it’s an accessory you can feel great about giving.
4. Deluxe leather bag on Svpply: Svpply smartly put together their top present picks in a last-minute gift guide (all of the items are available overnight from Amazon). We’d definitely be happy to get — or give — this well-crafted leather bag from Klein ($231).
5. Rhino pumps on Wear Ever You Are: Global shopping source Wear Ever You Are put together an editorial on statement designs this week — and these rhino-horned heels from Par Pou Private Label ($200) certainly qualify. Pick them up for your favorite high-fashion friend and claim they were backordered, when you gift them just a little bit late.