Every week we put together the best of the newly launched items from online retail’s most stylishly curated sites. Today, in honor of Black Friday, we’ve highlighted some of the best new products along with free shipping offers and special sales. And even better, a few of the sites are providing High Low readers with exclusive discount codes. Read on to find some great niche gifts and a few good steals:
We love this faux fur scarf, $175, new this week on daily luxury site AHAlife.
1. Free shipping on AHAlife: Just use our exclusive code, HIGHLOW, at checkout. This week, the site introduced great gifts for both men and women. Along with the French faux fur scarf pictured above, we’re pretty sure no guy would turn down either a sleek, hand-sewn necktie or a pair of diamond-and-sterling hip skull cufflinks.
We love this print by Jennifer Sanchez, which is available on 20×200 in a variety of framed and un-framed sizes ($50-$1000).
2. 20% discount on 20×200: In honor of the biggest shopping day of the year, limited-edition art site 20×200 is taking 20% off all black color-category prints. With myriad works by critically-lauded artists to choose from, and a number of framed sizes and editions of each print, it shouldn’t be hard to find the right piece for any art aficionados on your list.
3. Free shipping on Community Collection: Community Collection donates 20% of all the proceeds from its limited-time designer boutiques to charity. With the site offering free shipping from today through Cyber Monday, it’s not a bad time to pick up a new winter coat. We love all the options available this week from Mackage, and we’re big fans of the fact that 20% of their sales will be given to Operation USA.
4. Gifts under $100 on Fab: The stylish, affordable design specialists over at housewares flash sale site Fab.com have brought out their 100 best gifts for everyone on your list. The special sale lasts through the month, but we recommend you get a hold of some of these steals soon — they’re prone to sell out.
A great silk top by Sweden’s Lars Andersson, $230 from $575, one of L-Atitude’s Black Friday sale items.
5. Free shipping and sale on L-Atitude: Everyone’s favorite global shopping site is launching a sale (up to 60% off) and offering free shipping for Black Friday. We’re definitely looking forward to picking up discounted, unique presents that come from Kenya, Mumbai, or Stockholm.