This week we went for a casual yet stylish round-up of top picks from our go-to online style curation sites. From the perfect beanie to a cleverly designed duffel to take home for the holidays, these looks bring the fashion without too much effort.
Twenty percent of the proceeds from all of Community Collection‘s designers are given to charity.
1. American Colors pullover on Community Collection: Community Collection features limited-time boutiques from designers who donate 20% of their proceeds to charity — we’d happily stay casually comfortable in American Colors’ plaid pullover, which is $195, with $39 going directly to Operation Homefront.
Made-to-order Tamzin Lillywhite bag, featured on Wear Ever You Are, $540.
2. Tamzin Lillywhite bag on Wear Ever You Are: Wear Ever You Are provides a platform for scouring the web’s most far-flung retail, so it would make sense that one of their weekly curated editorial features would showcase this awfully cool, made-to-order studded pouch bag ($540).
Limited edition earrings by Better Late Than Never, $125 from Of a Kind.
3. Ocean Quill earrings on Of a Kind: This week’s featured designer on the editorially-minded retail site Of a Kind is Better Late Than Never, which makes dainty yet slightly punk jewelry. We’re big fans of these delicate spiky studs ($125), which come in a limited edition of 25.
Design House Stockholm’s cool yet warm winter beanie, $49 on AHAlife.
4. Beanie hat on AHAlife: Among their new daily picks this week, AHAlife introduced a range of high-tech “pleece” winter wear from Design House Stockholm. There’s nothing like the just-right slouchy hat for keeping warm in a cool way — and this one comes in a range of colors (navy, white, black, or purple, $49).
A hardy, waterproof duffel bag from Herschel Supply Co., $80 and trending on Svpply.
5. Herschel duffel bag on Svpply: This super convenient overnight bag ($80) is trending on the social style site Svpply, and with good reason — it’s just the thing to travel home with this Thanksgiving. We particularly like the built-in, separate shoe compartment.