A number of sites work hard to bring you the most stylish options on the internet, hire bloggers to do the job, or just let shoppers list their own must-haves while tracking fellow users to crowdsource more picks. Point is, there’s a ton of great, highly recommended new fashion emerging all the time. Here are our top picks this week from the internet’s best online retail curation tools (think of it as further curation of the curation):
Revisited block printed scarves, $140, found on Svpply.
1. Block Printed Scarves on Svpply: Use Svpply to follow users and stores and create your own curated lists of products to buy online, or just follow the editors’ recommendations. Among the editors’ finds this week, we loved these unisex block printed scarves from Revisited, a fashion and home goods design collective.
Kosta Boda Still Life Skull Votive, $50, from AHAlife.
2. Still Life Skull Votives on AHAlife: On a site that offers a limited set of new, luxe niche products every day, the Still Life Skull Votive kicked our Halloween spirit into gear. Okay, it’s not wearable — but just consider it our fashion pick for your home. We love the colors (purple, green, red, crystal clear, and of course, creepy, true-to-life opaque ivory) and the fact that the high-quality votives are made by Kosta Boda, a Swedish glass workshop founded way back in 1742.
The Cosabella Two Toned Bra, listed this week at Wantworthy, is $52.
3. Two Tone Bra on Wantworthy: Like Svpply, Wantworthy gives users a platform for listing online products they plan to buy. The site also provides in-house inspiration with a team of bloggers, who curate selections of recommended online picks. We loved the nude-neon pink combination on this racerback Cosabella bra, found at Barneys by the blogger Concrete Catwalk.
L-Atitude found this Gold Aspis Cuff in Bogota, $220.
4. Gold Aspis Cuff on L-Atitude: L-Atitude sources its worldly fashion from cities around the globe. This week we let the site take us to Bogota, where we were charmed by the subtle leaf detail on this gold cuff from designer SURevolution.
Draped Corset Dress from Rodarte for Opening Ceremony, featured on Wear Ever You Are, $239 from $795.
5. Rodarte Draped Corset Dress on Wear Ever You Are: Wear Ever You Are helps its audience go shopping at e-boutiques all around the world, highlighting the choice of “country” as a main search option. The site also offers short editorial style features. This week, they pulled some favorites from Opening Ceremony’s online sale — we were fans of Rodarte for Opening Ceremony’s understated, fashionable linen dress (just throw a cardigan over it for instant winter-ization).