From the many fashionable curation sites bringing you their stylish picks of the best online shopping, we’ve chosen our five favorite items to make the various editors’ lists this week. Read on for the cream of the curated crop.
Claw Necklace, $99, from Mumbai via L-Atitude.
1. Claw Necklace on L-Atitude: This week we were off to India with L-Atitude, the globally-minded site that scours stylish picks from every corner of the globe. This necklace ($99) from Mumbai boutique Bungalow 8 — no connection to the former New York nightclub that we’re aware of — would be an awesome addition to a fall outfit.
2. Venetian Masks on AHAlife: Just in time for Halloween, daily-updated luxury site AHAlife is offering bona fide Venetian masks. One of these guys (from $78) paired with just about anything equals a costume, no?
From every $295 sale of this Cut25 sweater on Community Collection, $59 goes to Operation Smile.
3. Herringbone Cowlneck Sweater on Community Collection: We love Community Collection’s mission to offer different designer picks each week, with each label paired off with a charity that receives 20% of the designer’s proceeds. We plan to get cozy in this cowlneck sweater from Cut25 ($295, with $59 going to Operation Smile).
Pour La Victoire’s tote ($395), recommended this week by Svpply’s editors.
4. Bordeaux Medium Tote on Svpply: Whether you’re using Svpply to create your own list of must-buys or just following the editors’ recommendations, the curation site is one of the prettiest and easiest means out there to get to the best of the web. We’re enamored of this Pour La Victoire tote ($395), found by the Svpply editors this week.
Manimal’s funky pouch belt, $75, on Of a Kind.
5. Pouch Belt on Of a Kind: On a weekly basis, Of a Kind offers up unique, limited-edition clothing and accessories from different independent designers. Unfortunately, this week their run of lariat necklaces was so popular it already sold out. Not a site to leave us hanging, they’ve brought out some of their best past editions to fill the gap. Our top pick was this nifty belt from Manimal ($75).