Whether you’re a fledgling designer, a retailer, or a fashion-biz follower with a keen eye, you’ll want to attend AFINGO’s Fashion Forum in L.A. this coming Thursday, May 5th. The day-long event will discuss topics like how to launch a line to sustainability to the importance of celebrity culture as it relates to fashion. The event is sponsored by Lectra, which develops technologies for automating, streamlining and accelerating product design, development and manufacturing processes.
AFINGO has a great roster of speakers on every panel, including:
- Melissa Magsaysay, Fashion Market Editor, Los Angeles Times
- Scott Mackinlay Hahn, Co-Founder, Rogan/Loomstate
- Melanie Bromley, West Coast Bureau Chief, US Weekly
- Pamella Protzel Scott, Designer and Creative Director, Ella Moss
- Shaun Tomson, Environmentalist/Board Member, Surfrider Foundation
- Taylor Jacobson, Celebrity Stylist
We’d like to send you and a friend — or maybe your design partner — to attend. If you’re in L.A. and would like to attend, simply “like” The High Low on Facebook to be entered to win two free tickets. We’ll announce a winner on Tuesday, May 3!
The AFINGO Fashion Forum takes place on Thursday, May 5 from 9 am to 5 pm at the California Market Center.