- This is probably a first – Sidney Toledano, the chief of Dior, used the runway to eloquently address the house’s now former head designer’s fall from grace. (Forbes)
- Say farewell to daily deal confusion/saturation. Bing developed a handy aggregator for site like Groupon, Living Social, and the rest of their ilk. (Bing)
- The data is in: Not only does including real-life women in their pages not hurt fashion magazines, it even helps boost their numbers. (The High Low)
Plus-size model Tara Lynn in French Elle
- Ugg, indeed. The company is launching a luxury collection for which prices start at $500. Are they sprinkling the sheep’s feed with gold dust? (Racked)
- John Galliano apologized for his crazy rant. Yes, he’s still going to trial. (WSJ)
- Speaking of rants, “I got tiger blood” was just meant for a t-shirt: With Charlie Sheen’s meltdown came the inevitable slew of commemorative merchandise. (The High Low)
If a celebrity has a pubic meltdown and nobody makes t-shirts, did the meltdown ever really happen?