- The founder of Craigslist launched Craig Connects, which puts together people and organizations to work toward the common good. (craigconnects)
- The Wall Street Journal has some tips on getting a hold of clothing from the runway — even the items that seem like merely experimental samples. (WSJ)
- From blogs to YouTube channels, brands are extending themselves well beyond being mere makers of clothes, instead turning into veritable mini-media empires. (The High Low)
Net-a-Porter’s online magazine, published weekly.
- Charlie Sheen Twitter mania was apparently unstoppable. The crazed star picked up 2.1 million followers in a single week. (Telegraph)
- As for Twitter, we’re going to say it out loud — we’re tired of our feed filling up with big fashion brands’ tweets about what the tweeters had for lunch. (The High Low)