• Department stores buying flash sale sites? We call it genius: Nordstrom to buy HauteLook for $270 million. (Mashable)
• Designer/entrepreneur Lisa Salzer’s ethereal jewelry line, Lulu Frost, has taken off, including being picked up by J. Crew. (The High Low)
A bracelet from the current Lulu Frost for J.Crew collection, $105.
• More on the unstoppable trend of celebrity perfumes: Dita Von Teese is working with French perfumers to create a signature scent she describes as “velvet sensuality with a dash of vulgarity.” (FabSugarUK)
• The inspiration for OPI’s latest nail polish collection? “Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides.” (StyleList)
• And if you want to apply for a job as Marc Jacobs’s social media guru, you’d better be prepared to apply on Twitter. (The High Low)